Wow! I have once again been honored with yet another Audience Choice Award from the viewers at LetsBeWild.com, and I have also been honored to receive the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I am overwhelmed! Thank you for these awards!
From the Let’s Be Wild, Wild Weekly Photo Challenge #24, Reflections, here is the award!And the winning photo…
Please do take some time to check out the other winners from Challenge #24 by clicking here! There are some truly amazing photos by some very talented folks!
A huge thanks goes out to Chole Barker from It Starts with a Picture! Thank you for bestowing this honor on me! And here is the award:
The rules of this award:
▪ Provide a link and thanks to the bloggers who nominated you. Check and done!
▪ Answer 10 questions. And, the questions are:
1. Your favorite color? — Blue
2. Your favorite animal? — The Elephant
3. Your favorite drink? — During the day – water; at night: Cranberry Vodka, or a really great glass of wine!
4. Facebook or Twitter? — I am not really into either as I would rather talk to my friends the good old fashioned way, by phone!
5. Your favorite pattern? – Zebra stripes
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving!
7. Your favorite number? – 3
8. Favorite day of the week? – Thursday as it is the end of my work week!
9. Favorite flower? – A beautiful, fragrant yellow rose
10. What is your passion? – Food and Photos!
▪ Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
I cheat on this one! Today, I would like to pass this on to a few women bloggers who have some really incredible blogs that I really enjoy! In no particular order, they are:
You are all winners and writers of some truly enjoyable blogs!
▪ Provide links to the blogs and inform the recipients they have been nominated. Links are above and I will notify them as soon as I publish this post!
▪ Include the award logo within your post. Already done!
Thank you to all for the awards! Congratulations goes out to those who I am bestowing this award upon! Welcome to the Sisterhood!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a happy Monday!