This is not an easy task that I have asked all in the blog world to take on, only because there are a number of blogs that fit the qualifications for the “Master Blogger Award.” But I settled on one that met the criteria that I have set out. So with that in mind, I have the great honor and privilege to bestow the “Master Blogger Award,” or the “Masters Award” to this fellow blogger.
Here are the rules for bestowal of this award. All of the following criteria must be met by the blog site receiving this award. The blog site must be:
1) Inspirational – The blogs must inspire one in some way
2) Informative – The blog overall, must in one way or another impart information in a creative and captivating way
3) Imaginative – The blog must titillate the imagination, making you see, hear or feel the message they are trying to impart.
4) Insightful – The blog should capture the inner nature of what is being written about, photographed, et al…and this includes seeing intuitively.
1) The blogger bestowing this award must tell why they are bestowing their award based on the four criteria. All the criteria have to be met.
2) The blogger bestowing the award must do so in a post on their blog site and include “The Masters Award” emblem. They must also include in their post a link to the site that they are bestowing the award to. Please notify the person who you are bestowing the award upon with a note to them on their site.
3) The site who the award is bestowed upon must write a post of thanks, linking their post back to the site who bestowed the award upon them.
4) In the same post, they must pass on the award based upon the criteria and they must follow these rules.
It is my honor and privilege, to bestow “The Masters Award” to “The Why About This” and creator Penny I. Howe whose blog you can find by clicking on the following link:
I am bestowing this award to Penny because within her blog I find:
* Inspiration that lies within the words that she carefully chooses that make you think about life and how one can make theirs better.
* Information is presented to the reader in a manner that flows from word to word making it easy to read and understand.
* Imagination resounds on this site not only with her art but her poetry as well!
* Insight abounds on Penny’s site as she shares her own self discovery. She carefully weaves this insight in a way that not only inspires, and informs, but tickles the imagination of the reader!
Penny, it is an honor to bestow this award on you! I ask that you please take the time to pass this on to another as deserving as yourself!
Congratulations to you Penny and thank you for Mastering the Art of Blogging!