When I started blogging, all I ever hoped for is that someone would read my blog and like it and maybe they would make a comment or two. I have had the honor to be nominated for a variety of awards, and I humbly thank all of you who have nominated me and felt that I was deserving of an award! I have been nominated for yet another award for Inspiration!
The lovely Marcella Rousseau, who writes a blog herself, For Your Good Health, graced me with this nomination, and to you Marcy, many thanks for this Inspiration award. The actual award, my dear readers, is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules for this award:
1) Display the award logo on your blog. Done!
2) Link back to the person who nominated you. Done!
3) State 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
* I started blogging on 6/18/2011
* My topics come from where the wind blows me
* I am not a vegetarian
* I love to write
* I love photography
* I love food
* I find inspiration from the constantly changing life that I lead
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
This is where I get to cheat. While I love all of the blogs that I follow, I would rather send you all to one really incredible blog where I am a new follower. I do follow a lot of blogs, but for this award, for Inspiration, there is one blogger in my mind that is very inspiring to me.
For inspiration, which is what this blog award is all about, I nominate:
Christine Sternfels at Be Something Amazing! Please take the time to find the inspiration that Ms. Sternfels gives to us in her series “The Little Things…” and her series “The Re-Discovery of Happiness.” These are inspirational in so many ways!
Hugs Christine! Please take the time to tune in at the first of August as Ms. Sternfels has a family wedding!
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. Done!
Thank you again Marcy from the bottom of my heart! And hugs! Keep your wonderful site going!